Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can't believe it!!!


I can't believe it!!! Milly and becky sent me an e-mail!!! I can't believe it!!!
That's the most "can't-happen-most-of-the-time-but-how-come-it-happened-to-me-just-by-searching-up-the-net-crazy-to-find-the-twins-email-but-can't-find-it-and-guessed-correctly" happy/excited feeling!!!This is one of my favorite pixs all time!!! Want to know the reasons, well here are the reasons but wait! I'm not really sure which one is Milly or Becky is because on a net I've found saying Becky on the right but their Myspace intro said Milly always stands on our right so it's confusing!!LOL
1)The sweetest smiles ever in their pixs!!!
2)Skinny jeans especially with them and boots in a light shade is VERY fashionable to my opinion.
3)I love the way how the blue vest with the white colouful top looks!! I love that top the most and the music one because the colours looks fit in with the skin tone. Especially the twins skin.
4)I think it is awsome to have wearing blue because the background has colourful gum balls. I think the clothes they're wearing is a great match for the background!
I just want to tell you all something.If you want to share which pics you think is the best, then email me with the pic saying why is it the best!!! BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment