Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Rosso twins


Hi everyone! My name is Annabelle Liu and I would Like to dedicate this blog to the Rosso twins. Ever since I saw their acting from the suite life and legally blondes,I thought of how much fun it can be to act and get so much fame.The twins also have pics,interviews,stardoll,myspace and of course great sense in fashion. And of course they are my favorite celebrities and also role models. If you want to know a bit more about the rosso twins, please feel free to email me at yahoo or hotmail.

My yahoo email is AnnabelleLiu_twins@ymail.com
My hotmail email is
AnnabelleLiu_twins@live.com

Feel free to email me.I know everything about them.I am a huge (x8) fan.Not bragging but that is true.If you email me, I would make a 5 managers in charge of this blog.They can help me get some ideas. Do you want to be a manager,if you want to be one,then follow the steps. Down below:

.Email me and tell me at least 5 important facts about Milly and Becky Rosso.
.Email me everyday 5 important things about them for 7 days.
.If you inspire me,you might become a manager.
.If I emailed you saying you are a manager,email me some ideas and pics about them and you are officially hired.I am only 11 so don't think that I will really give you money.
There will be more stuff about the Rosso Twins. BTW: Remember to read from the last article and everything will be through and comes to your mind. Bye!!
.

2 comments: