Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Interview

So now we have some time to view over their opinions for the inter view, shall we start, yes we should!


1)Are you a huge Milly Becky twin who would do anything (online) for the twins just to meet them?

Aileen:I am a fan of Camilla and Rebecca, I will do things online but if it's not safe or needs money,I won't do it.

Brit:
Yes! In fact, I work hard every day online in the web, and looking for in Internet to have the best Milly & Becky fansite as I can (and I can say I spend lots of hours). And it's because the site that I get to talk with Milly & Becky by e-mail.

2)If you are going to make a "Legally Blondes" movie,which twin will you be?Annie or Izzy?And which Rosso twin will be the other Twin?

Aileen:I would like to be Izzy. Cause she is more outgoing and fun.I will let Camilla be Annie

Brit:

Mmm... it's not easy to choose between one of The Twins (and I must confess that I took time before I could know who is who). But if I were going to make a 'Legally Blondes' movie, I think I would be Annie, and the other twin would be Milly. The reason is that I think Milly's character 'Annie' is more sweet for me. But I love both of them the same.


3)Pink,pale yellow,purple, and turquoise are all Milly and Becky's favorite colours. But their favorite colour is Pink. Which is you favorite colour from here?

Aileen:Purple!

Brit:
Pale Yellow! Yellow is one of my favorite colour (the other is blue, that is not in the list).

4)From Legally Blondes,which character of the twin do you like best?

Aileen: I like Izzy like I said. She is more outspoken, but Annie gets better grades.

Brit:
As I said in question number 2, it's not easy for me to choose between one of The Twins. But I think Annie (Milly's character), is my favorite, because I think she's more sweet (but Izzy has too some things I like a lot).


5)Just like Annabelle and Isabelle,Annie's favorite colour is soft pink and Izzy's favorite colour is hot pink. Which pink is you favorite?

Aileen:Hot pink.

Brit:I guess I prefer soft pink.


6)
From the suite life of Zack and Cody, the twins starred in 7 episodes, one played Jessica while the other played Janice,which episode was you favorite that the twins starred in?

Brit:
I guess I liked the last episode, benchwarmers.


7)If you are making a show and The Twins are going to star in, what would you call it? What part will The Twins play and what are their names and personalities?

Aileen:
if i have my own show. then milly's gonna be Charlotte, and becca is monica, charlotte will be a really quiet and girly girl, while monica is a tomboy. and they are gonna be the friends of the main charcter


Brit:
Uuff... I think I would need some hours to think about that! I don't know... I think I would make a show about The Twins, some different of other twin series... maybe, it could be some action, some funny moments, a lot of fashion clothes and styles, some Twins moments... And I would like Milly & Becky's character's names would be the same name as The Twins: Milly & Becky (I know it's not a lot of original, but I would like). And about personalities, I think every Twins would have her own personality, it means, the fact that the girls are twins and they're identical in their appearance, it not means they have the same personality, they can have the same thoughts in some things but they can be very different in other things.
I think it would be basically how I would make the serie.


Okay, That is enough for now, BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment